The 454 HO big block is Chevy Performance's most economical alternative crate engine to rebuilding - see images, dyno specs, installation info and more. 454 ho. You are currently viewing Chevrolet.com (United States). Close this window to stay here or choose another country to see vehicles and services specific to your location.
Numbrix november 12 2019
- Good luck getting good gas mileage from a carbureted class A with any motor. I had a 80 Itasca with a 454/ 400 combo a few years ago. Ran like a top, too, but only 4 to 6 mpg is all I could get out of it, unless you want to run around 50 mph. Taking the cats off won't do a thing but make the exhaust stink.
- Radiator Genie, Blo-gun accessories - Air Compressors, North Central Air Compressors (NC Air) is a national supplier of air compressors, compressor parts, tools and accessories and provide sales and service …located in Downs, Kansas.
Motorhome Parts Cinnabar Engineering, Inc. stocks a wide range of parts for GMC Motorhomes and Chevrolet, Ford and Workhorse chassis motorhomes.
- RV-83 Ragusa 907677 Bearing, output shaft, RH ... Radiator Cap AC Delco GM RC32 6410619 ...
There are 17 1986 Chevrolet C10s for sale today on ClassicCars.com. More listings are added daily. Email alerts available.
- SeaBreeze: P30 chassis, Chev 454, no rear heater. Having no manual I am looking for the cooling system capacity to insure the antifreeze/water ratio is correct on refill. Is there a standard coolant capacity for the P30/454 chassis? Thanks, --LarryS
1988 Fleetwood Southwind on Chevy P30 Chassis, 454 V8 47,000 miles Problem: The engine makes excessive noise (sounds like high RPM) when accelerating or driving over 30MPH, but the noise does not result in power to the drive train.
- Winnebago RV Parts Experts OVER 85 YEARS OF COMBINED RV PARTS EXPERIENCE. Our Winnebago Parts Team has over 85 years of combined experience helping customers with Winnebago RV Parts. They are experts at helping you find the right part for your RV and fulfilling your order quickly and efficiently!
Aug 06, 2007 · the driver's side radiator frame, right on top. I can get you the numbers. There was a calibration re-flash from GM for this L21--#98060... Most everything about the L21 is different except for the 454 cu. inch displacement. Remember that this is a 1998 vintage engine. It has many design parameters that did not show up until the birth of
- Visone RV (606) 843-9889 | RV Parts And RV Salvage ! Monaco Motorhome Parts. Please Note: All Monaco Motorhome Parts, Used Items And Parts Are Always Sold As / Is With No Returns --However, At Visone Rv, We Do Test All Products That Can Be Tested And Are In Working Order Before Shipping Or Pick-Up - So That Our Customers Can Buy With Confidence!
With over 40 years in the auto parts industry, Lordco Parts Ltd. offers thousands of automotive parts and accessories. Lordco's knowledgable and friendly staff are housed in our 100+ locations across BC.
- Truck is a 71 F250 body on an 85 F250 chassis with an 89 7.3IDI and ZF 5speed. The typical Ford power steering "cooler" loops on the front crossmember is in rough shape. I'd also like to mount my electric lift pump right where that cooler is. I put a new radiator in this thing, and it has a...
Radiator Fan Select Vehicle Year --Select Year-- 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 1965 1964 1963 ...