USB Cable for OTC Tools GM MDI: Amazon.ca: Electronics. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Try. Prime ...
G37 p2a00 code
- The MDI 2 is backward compatible, so it can be used to perform Pass-Thru programming on all vehicles built since 1996 by means of the J1962 connector using a DLC cable. Connection between the MDI 2 and the PC can be accomplished via standalone (USB) and the dealership network (CAT5).
- Auténtica interfaz de comunicación del vehículo (VCI) General Motors MDI para la reprogramación y el diagnóstico inalámbrico J2534. El GM MDI 2 es la herramienta de próxima generación de interfaz de diagnóstico global, tanto para vehículos actuales y futuros, y que se podra extender a través de futuros protocolos y arquitecturas de vehículos.
The GM MDI will not support past models when its diagnostic capabilities are introduced. And, the Tech2 will continue to be needed to diagnose all vehicles fromprevious model years. Remote programming with the Tech 2 will continue to be supported for use on all 2007 and previous vehicles.Additional information will be supplied in future.
- GM MDI 2 Features: Uses a new, more secure Type B connector and Ground Offset Failure protection. A wired connection is recommended for longer programming events. The MDI 2 is powered from the vehicle battery via the DLC Cable. It may also be powered over USB to perform firmware updates only using a PC. Uses USB 2.0 for faster firmware ...
Genuine GM MDI USB cable Shipping free by DHL Fedex TNT UPS EMS Parts number: EL-47955-3/ 3000213/8.619.900.074. Genuine GM MDI parts from BOSCH. Highest quality USB cables allow for transfer rates up to 480 Mbps.
- Includes the GM MDI, Ethernet and USB cables, cable keeper, power adapter, data link cable, MDI users guide (CD), and four AAA batteries....See more descriptions and Customer Reviews OTC 3845 GM Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI) Programming Solution Bundle Features : ECU BCM ABS MODULE FLASHER THROUGH GM WEBSITE; J2534 PROGRAMMING PROTOCOL
MDI is an interface between the vehicle DLC and a PC (by wired USB, wired Ethernet, wireless Ethernet ) and TIS2web. Can be Used for SPS programming on existing and future SGM vehicles Required for diagnostics on new SGM Global A Electrical Architecture Vehicles
- Part 1: GM MDI USB connection And if you connect them by USB, you need to check the MDI USB connection is detected by windows. About the solutions, you can connect the MDI to the PC USB port and power up the MDI. Open the Network and Dial-up Connections Window from the Windows Control Panel.
The MDI 2 connects to the vehicle via the J1962 connector using a new DLC cable. Connection between the MDI 2 and the PC can be accomplished via standalone (USB) or through a NEW Point-to-Point wireless feature, and the dealership network (CAT5, or Wireless).
- WIFI GM MDI Multiple Diagnostic Interface provide full dealer level diagnosis and programming for all cars owned by GM. GM MDI software hdd includes Global TIS, GDS 2, Tech2Win software. GM Multiple diagnostic interface support GM group cars til 2020.
The DLC cable is twice as long as the previous cable and connects at the top, making it easier to use. The cable only connects to the MDI 2. GM MDI 2 Description: The new GM MDI2 can be used only in the Pass-Thru method. This means you can use it as your programming tool, while your Tech 2/CANDY remains available for diagnostics and other duties.
- There are three methods for connecting the MDI to a laptop or PC for service programming and diagnostics: using the USB cable; using the Ethernet cable; or wirelessly. The MDI provides significant hardware upgrades over the Tech 2 making it much faster at diagnostic. It is also required for certain 2010 and newer Vauxhall ® vehicles.
Jan 15, 2016 · 1. Plug the adapter into the DLC Cable and MDI/MDI 2. 2. Apply 12V to the adapter, either using the 12V DC jack or the vehicle DLC (does not test power and ground when powered by DLC). (Fig. 13) Fig. 13 . 3. Connect the MDI or MDI 2 to the PC using the USB cable. 4. Connect the MDI or MDI 2 to the MDI Manager software. 5.