The case of the Battery was covered with an oil mist and on damp mornings the Battery would be dead. I found the problem by accident when the Roof of the car had an outline of the domelight in the frost on the roof. The residual heat from the once glowing domelight lasted longer than the Battery.
Off idle stumble
- Shop for Motorcraft Tested Tough MAX Battery Group Size 36R Part #: BXT36R for your vehicle. Get product details, choose a store, and get directions. Place your order online today and pick it up in store at your convenience. Visit our site for coupons and promotions. Battery; The only parts recommended by Ford Motor C
- Well, C-Max does get 50mpg then! MPG re-do Ford revised combined city/highway mpg downward on these models. • 2014 Ford Fiesta (up to 2 mpg reduction, depending on powertrain) • 2013-14 Ford C-Max Hybrid (43 to 40 mpg) • 2013-14 Ford C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid (43 to 38 mpg) • 2013-14 Ford Fusion Hybrid (47 to 42 mpg)
For Ford C-Max tires, visit your nearby Firestone Complete Auto Care store for the best prices and brands. Browse our full selection of C-Max tires and shop by tire size, brand, price, or type. Whether you want a tire that's built for speed, diverse terrain, or fuel-efficiency, you'll find the right tires for your car or truck and budget.
- No lights on the 2013 Ford C-MAX dashboard. If no lights coming on in the dashboard and no other electrical consumers work, the battery could be completely dead or there is no connection between the battery and the vehicle electrical system. Check if the battery terminals look tight. If the battery is completely dead, jump starting might help.
Combine your Ford C-Max Service with an MOT and save. Your Ford C-Max must receive an MOT test every 12 months to ensure it is safe and roadworthy. Book a Combined MOT and Service and receive an additional saving over the standard price of each product. Book Online . Service Pricing
- Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.
The actual quote is: "The EV pickup will utilize a battery chemistry that is unique to that model and will be different from what is used in the Ford Mustang Mach-E and Ford Transit EV" Not that the chemistry is unique to Ford, just that it's not the same chemistry as Mustang Mach-E and Transit.
- That is how it works in my 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid. BTW, I still have the original 12v battery in the car and yes, I am knocking on wood. Current Honda: 2020 CR-V Touring - Platinum White Pearl
The one problem we incurred was that the 12V battery ran down after 4+ hours of towing. After having it checked out it was discovered the 12V connection from RV to C Max had not been connected to the battery circuit. We have a Blue Ox Patriot brake box that requires 12V for operation.
- Wife just called to say battery is dead. Her jumper cables are wrapped around the spare in the spare tire well. She says the liftgate will not open, even when pushing the external release button under the handle on the hatch. The owner's manual says that's the way to open the tailgate manually. Any other way to open if the battery's dead?
Jul 29, 2016 · Ford C-MAX Hybrid/Energi (2013) – fuse box diagram. Year of production: 2013. Power distribution box. The power distribution box is located in the engine compartment. It has high-current fuses that protect your vehicle’s main electrical systems from overloads. Ford C-MAX Hybrid – fuse box – power distribution Fuses
- F60 fuse blowing in 2011 C-max F60 fuse keeps blowing, causing interior lights, electric mirrors, electric windows and heated screens to fault. Wind... 2011 Ford Focus C-Max Grande Posted: Nov 25, 2020
How do you open the hood (bonnet) on a Ford Focus? This is how!