Locate your Neo, then select the "LAN Access Point" service. If your device is not found, or if this service does not show up, then you will need to troubleshoot and fix that before continuing. Bluetooth is designed for short-range communication, so make sure that the devices are physically close to each other.
Boto3 athena waiter
- Nov 01, 2020 · Previous versions of Linux, which were distributed with SysV init or Upstart, used init scripts written in bash located in the /etc/rc.d/init.d/ directory. These init scripts have been replaced with service units. To start, stop, restart, enable, or disable Linux service you will use the systemctl command instead of the old service command ...
- nginxを起動させようとして sudo /etc/init.d/nginx startとコマンドを打つと sudo: /etc/init.d/nginx: command not foundと表示され、ls -laコマンドで中身を見てもnginxというファイルはありません。 しかし ngi
If you want to run this on a remote host you need to do it via nrpe, because we can not run the /etc/init.d script remotely without a secure connection. Copy the script to the remote host first, then add a line like this to your nrpe.cfg
- Dec 07, 2006 · Rcconf gets a list of services from /etc/init.d and looks in the /etc/rc?.d directories to determine whether each service is on or off. If the number(NN of /etc/rc?.d/NNname) is not 20(default), rcconf saves the service name and the number in /var/lib/rcconf/services so as to be able to restore the service to its original configuration.
daemon: command not found. daemon is a function found on RHEL based systems in /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions. We don't test on Gentoo, but it would be nice to have our scripts work there.
- Feb 11, 2015 · Learn how to change Raspberry Pi's swapfile size on Raspbian. BitPi.co Follow the journey of four techno-geeks discovering how to amp up their Raspberry Pi and Web Development skills.
但执行sudo service httpd restart出现一下错误： sudo: service: command not found解决方法： 1.将service的路径写入 sudo service: command not found 报错的解决方法 在路上NEXT 2017-06-02 10:49:39 13218 收藏
- The command to use mysql.server and the ... mysql.server can be found in the support-files directory ... This is usually done by copying it to /etc/init.d/ and then ...
Aug 17, 2016 · I had installed jenkins and builds were working fine. Suddenly it stopped working. There is nothing in logs I tried starting it, with the following command :- sudo /etc/init.d/jenkins start but still it's not running [email protected]:$# service jenkins restart * Restarting Jenkins Continuous Integration Server jenkins [ OK ] [email protected]:$# service jenkins status Jenkins Continuous…
- 以上がrbenvを例にして、command not found を解決する方法です。 総括. 今回は、rbenvを例にして command not found の解決する方法を見ました。 もちろん色々なコマンドで発生する可能性があるので、上記の内容だけですべて解決できるわけではありません。
Since the init.d script calls start-stash.sh which uses su -m this causes the environment variables for root to be preserved and atlstash does not have permission to write in the root home directory. Resolution. Fix the permissions on the files and directories with regard to the Stash user performing the command:
- redis-cli is the command line interface utility to talk with Redis. redis-benchmark is used to check Redis performances. redis-check-aof and redis-check-rdb ( redis-check-dump in 3.0 and below) are useful in the rare event of corrupted data files.
Jan 02, 2019 · # /etc/init.d/inetd stop Restart inetd service # /etc/init.d/inetd restart OR # killall -HUP inetd All inetd configuration can be found in file /etc/inetd.conf . On newer systems, inetd is being replaced by xinetd. xinetd is an Extended internet daemon. If you fail to run above command your system probably runs xinetd as an inetd replacement.